Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cory got his Hawaii Real Estate License

After passing my exam, it took several weeks to get the paperwork returned and to become a registered Real Estate Agent. That is all in the past, and I can officially do business! Real Estate was never even consideration, but after moving here and meeting Branden I have never been more excited for a job in my life.

In sales, I have always had to sell a product that I did not believe in, or convince people to do something that I myself would not do. But in this business I get to help people with one of the most important decisions of their life. Also its something they are actually excited to do. With that comes alot of responsibility, but i am up to the challenge. I am confident that I will be one of the top performing agents on the Island within a year or so.


Mahalo for reading,

Cory

No comments: