Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cory's Real Estate News

I am well on my way to getting my Real Estate License here in Kauai. To my surprise it is far easier then ever thought possible. I did not want to write much on this subject until I was certain this was going to be the direction I wanted to go.

I am looking forward to starting and hope to be licensed by the end of this month. Then I will be able to start advertising and showing houses to people.  I have already found the company i will be working with and everything is lined up, I just need to pass this test.  I will keep you all posted as things progress!

If you are interested in real estate, feel free to contact me for more information. If your buying, selling, or just thinking about becoming a real estate agent, I would be glad to help upon receiving my license.

-Cory

No comments: