Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Program

The school is working on a Christmas program to perform for their families in December. They are doing a moving nativity scene and singing Christmas carols in Hawaiian. I joined them for their practice yesterday so I would know know what is going on. I realized that it is much easier to read words in another language when it is to a familiar tune. I actually had a lot of fun! One of my sweet second graders announced that I should be the angel in the nativity scene because I am so nice. Children can sure be sweet! The school is going to be selling reusable bags (the kind the grocery stores sell) for a fundraiser this Chirstmas. They are purple with the school logo on them. They are raising money to purchase caps and gowns for the seniors I believe.

-Emilie

No comments: