Friday, December 9, 2011

Dolphins

As of today, we have been married for 5 months!  Time is flying by… especially because there it still feels like summer here!  Well in the daytime anyways.  It has been getting very chilly at night!  I’m now wearing long-sleeves and a coat each morning on my walk to the bus in the morning before the sun is up.  I miss my heated blanket for my bed at night!  I really don’t need it, but I always loved it.  Even though the nights are getting colder, it still gets hot during the day. 
Last Saturday we spent the whole day at the beach.  We saw a school of dolphins from the shore!  It was pretty exciting to see.  I wish we could have seen them up close.  We are hoping to start seeing whales soon because in the winter months whales migrate here. There are quite a few cliffs that would be a great spot for having a picnic and watching for whales.  I think we would just have to be patient.
-           Emilie  

No comments: