Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Camping Under the Stars

I know we have posted a few times about Polihale, but  it is because we love it so much there!  It is the farthest west you can go on the island, which works out good on a Friday night because I work at the farthest west city on the island (so I am already pretty close).  Cory picked me up from work last Friday and we drove the last 30 minutes to the end of the road where the beach starts.  It was like a mini-vacation.  We saw the most unusual sunset.  The sun was glowing pure red and looked huge!  The pictures don't do it justice.

 This is my ideal Friday night!

Just imagine the sun looking bright red!

We had our tent set-up and ready to go... but we ended up sleeping out under the stars (which are incredible out here).  

- Emilie

No comments: