Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cory's New Job

Cory starts a new part-time job tomorrow!  He was hired as an "emergency" teacher at the school that I work at.  In a sense, it is kind of like a long-term sub job. He will be teaching Kindergarten and 1st grade two days a week.  We are pretty excited because Cory has been thinking about returning to school to become a teacher.  This will be a great opportunity for him to see how he likes it.  Luckily, he has substitute teaching and coaching experience -- not to mention I will be next door!  I think he is going to be a great teacher.  

- Emilie

1 comment:

Vicci said...

Hi Cory and Emilie!
Thank you for writing this blog. My husband and I are planning to move to Kauai in the summer and you’ve helped put our mind at east that we can actually make this work.
Congratulations Cory on your new job! Are you still also a real estate agent on the island? If so, we are in need of someone reliable.
Thanks again!
Vicci