Monday, January 7, 2013

MORE Horseback Riding!

I got to go horseback riding again!  One of my new friends works at the humane society as an animal control officer. They currently have 16 horses.  Part of her job is to ride the horses to give them exercise and help get/keep them used to being around people.  I was so excited when she invited me to come with her.  I got to ride two different horses.  It had a great time, especially because I got to go faster than we were allowed to on the tour that Becky and I went on.  My friend goes every Sunday, I'm hoping I will get to go with her again soon.

- Emilie

2 comments:

Bryce Canyon Horseback Riding said...

Horseback riding lessons are a great way to connect with nature. Once you are used to riding a horse, you'll find it quite exhilarating and even relaxing.

Bryce Canyon Horseback Riding

canyonridescom said...

A very large park with lake for great picnic and fun! I'll have to make a trip back here every summer!

Bryce Canyon Trail Rides