Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bittersweet Announcment

Our two year "honeymoon" has come to an end.  We decided that it is time to return to Michigan and live closer to family and friends.  Cory left this past Wednesday and I will join him on June 3rd, once my school year is over.  We both have mixed feelings because we love living in Hawaii, however we feel like it is time to be closer to home.  We definitely plan to visit Hawaii often in the future, but we will probably travel to some new places first.
  
This isn't the last blog post, I still have three weeks!  I'm going to try to enjoy the island as much as possible and write about my experiences until I leave at the end of the month.

- Emilie

1 comment:

RDaddy said...

If you don't mind, I was wondering what made you decide to leave? The reason I ask is because my wife and I were considering moving to Kauai based on this blog and a recent vacation. We feel like we've thought of all the pros and cons, but maybe not! And you guys would be perfect to ask. Thanks!